Camp Oneka ~ A Unique Wedding and Events Venue
An authentic Adirondack-style summer camp nestled on the shores of Fairview Lake in Northeastern Pennsylvania’s Pocono Mountains. Situated on seven woodland acres, Camp Oneka’s rustic elegance makes it an idyllic venue for weddings, corporate retreats, family reunions and more.
- Camp Oneka can accommodate groups from 25 to 200+
- Availability: Mid May – Mid June & Late August to Mid October
- Several buildings and venues available: The heated Boathouse overlooking sparkling Fairview Lake- Airy, spacious, heated, fireplace. The Dining Hall, seats 160-180, lake view with windows and deck overlooking the water, high ceilings, heated, fireplace. Lodge, indoor theater, one of the original experience, rustic and classic charm, stage and seating for 160-180, view of the lake, fireplace. Many other beautiful buildings.
- Cabin style, platform tent, and private housing accommodations
- Fully equipped kitchen for catering
- Multiple meetings areas, both inside and outside.
- Tennis courts, Volleyball court, athletic field, and other play areas
- Campfire areas and s’mores
- Hiking trails
- Swimming, canoeing, standup paddle boarding, playaks on our picturesque waterfront and lake, as well as fishing from our dock
- Climbing Tower and team building
- Ping Pong, field games, Board games
- Basic AV equipment (projector, screen, speakers, microphones, bullhorns)
- Other traditional camp activities
Contact our Sales Department to book Sales@settlershospitality.com. Check out our Wedding Packages.